Rabu, 23 Mei 2012

UNFORGETABLE STORY

This story happened when I was child. Maybe when I was 8 or 9 years old. My friends and I like rope skip game very much. Usually we played it in the yard on afternoon after we had been back from school. Do you remember this game? This game started by jump the rope which is as high as our knees. And than as high as our nevel and than as high as our shoulder, etc. This game can played by minimal 3 person. So when the first person cant jump the rope, she must be replacing other person to hold one of the tip of the rope.
I play it very well. I always be the winner. Until my friends who are very tall bacame holder in the top and the end of the rope, I can’t reach the rope well. So, i try to be unfair. #don’t try it at home.

At this time, I use my higheels. The high heels made from the soft wood is like sponge. On the top of my high heels there is a picture of mickey mouse. It is a cute high heels.
Next, when the rope hendles until up to their heads, I wear my high heels and jump to pass the rope. And suddenly,,cciiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuBrrrraaaakkkk... I slipt and felt down to the ground. Fristly, I felt difficult to breath. And then I was unconcious. I do not know how long I was unconsious. But when I was unconsious, I saw a bad man, like monster brings me to my house. He didn’t wear shirt or clothe. His body is tall and slippery. He runs to my house. When I arrive, I was concious. I saw many people came to my house. Some one give me water to drink. I saw my mother, my sisters. They were crying. They thought that I have died. And than when I open my eyes well, my mother hug me. And call me loudly by ayuuuuuuu.... is like in the sinetron, isn’t it?.
Then, my mother brought me to clinic to be examined my body there was bound or not. And the docter said that I am fine,I just shock at the momment.
At the end, I know the man who brings me is my uncle son. He was playing volley near from TKP where I felt.  And he is not a monster. :D
This experience teach me to be fair and to be a good people in everything. because we dont know when Allah wants to call us. So, we have to come to Him with a good condition. 

4 komentar:

  1. Sok bahasa INGGRIS.......BUT NICE

    BalasHapus
  2. wekeke....word in NTC's Vocab : Unfair, Cruel, and bla bla bla......:D:D

    BalasHapus
  3. huhahahaha.. this is so funy story, but have hikmah fully.... :)

    BalasHapus